Here are the main benefits delivered by AGRC’s Certificate in KYC & CDD :
- Comprehensive knowledge of the KYC and CDD procedures and tools required to assess client risk and comply with a wide variety of global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CFT) regulations.
- Via the use of seven case studies, a solid and practical understanding of how to effectively manage the risk posed by potential clients and avoid doing business with criminals, terrorists and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- The necessary tools and information to hone your skills as an AML and Compliance professional working for a bank, investment company or fund, financial services provider or law firm.
- Two chances to pass our certificate’s 40-question multiple choice exam.
- Access to a comprehensive and in-depth study handbook that will help you ace our exam.
- Free one-year membership to AGRC, where you can exchange knowledge and share experiences with GRC professionals worldwide.
- Use of the AGRC’s professional designation as a Compliance professional.
Expected Learning Outcomes (Les objectives)
Here’s what you can expect to achieve following the completion of this KYC & CDD Certificate:
- Understand the importance of adopting effective KYC and CDD policies and procedures
- Review international guidance on the essential elements of KYC standards and their regulatory framework
- Be able to set up and maintain a solid and comprehensive CDD programme
- Assess the many levels of due diligence that can be applied by an organization
- Deal with higher risk situations and cases in a more effective and productive manner
- Gain a practical perspective on the adverse effects resulting from a lack of efficient KYC and CDD procedures
- And plenty more!
Target Audience (Public concerné)
AGRC’s KYC & CDD Certificate has been designed for professionals who practice AML such as Compliance and AML Managers in banks, investment companies or funds, financial services providers and law firms.
How to access (Modalités d’accès)
Customers wishing to subscribe to the training course make the request directly online at the top of the page.
Access time (Délai d’accès)
Within 24 hours of registration, you will receive the training kit.
Accessibility for disabled people (Accessibilité aux personnes en situation de handicap)
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching methods and resources (Méthodes et Moyens pédagogiques)
This course combines theory, demonstrations, interactive discussions and practical exercises. A course handout is given to each participant.
Assessment method (Mode d’évaluation des acquis)
Examination at the end of the course to obtain certification.
The KYC & CDD Certificate’s Curriculum (Contenu du cours)
AGRC’s KYC & CDD Certificate covers the following specific topics:
- An introduction to KYC
- The fundamental value of CDD
- How to set up and manage a strong and efficient CDD programme for your firm
- How to carry out CDD in high risk situations and keep adequate records to comply with the many regulatory requirements
- Seven specific AML case studies, and lots more.