Here are the main benefits delivered by AGRC’s certificate in Certificate in Risk Management :
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk management, including in-depth coverage of the risk management frameworks, risk assessment, risk treatment, and the reporting, monitoring, recording, review and communication of risk.
- Its heavy reliance on practical case studies offers you a practical and hands-on approach to learning about risk management and what is required to curtail or prevent risk from impacting your organisation.
- The necessary tools, information, practices, and skills to transform you into an in-demand professional for financial institutions and other organizations looking to strengthen their departments dedicated to risk management and risk assessment.
- Year-round registration with the option to complete the 15-hour online interactive Certified Risk Management Officer & Specialist programme at your own pace and schedule within 3 months, plus two attempts to pass the one-hour final exam consisting of 40 multiple choice questions. If you’re in Saudi Arabia, you can complete this programme in person with our official training partner MEIT.
- Free one-year membership to AGRC, where you can exchange knowledge and share experiences with GRC professionals worldwide.
- Use of the AGRC’s professional designation as a compliance professional.
Expected Learning Outcomes (Les objectives)
Here’s what you can expect to achieve following the completion of the Certificate in Risk Management :
- Understand what involves risk management and risk assessment
- Define, implement and manage appropriate risk management controls for your company
- Gain a solid understanding of the historical foundations of risk management and the different frameworks involved
- Understand risk culture and how to build a risk-aware organisation
- Develop an efficient and comprehensive risk management programme and policy for your company
- Learn how to use the risk and opportunity matrix
Target Audience (Public concerné)
AGRC’s programme has been designed for professionals looking to build a career in risk management, either at an organizational or governmental level. This might include staff working in or aspiring to work in risk management, new graduates from any discipline, employees involved in risk, financial crime prevention, AML and/or compliance functions, or those wanting to build a career in risk management in the fields of Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Funds, and other financial services.
How to access (Modalités d’accès)
Customers wishing to subscribe to the training course make the request directly online at the top of the page.
Access time (Délai d’accès)
Within 24 hours of registration, you will receive the training kit.
Accessibility for disabled people (Accessibilité aux personnes en situation de handicap)
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching methods and resources (Méthodes et Moyens pédagogiques)
This course combines theory, demonstrations, interactive discussions and practical exercises. A course handout is given to each participant.
Assessment method (Mode d’évaluation des acquis)
Examination at the end of the course to obtain certification.
The Certified Risk Management Officer & Specialist Curriculum (Contenu du cours)
AGRC’s Certified Risk Management Officer & Specialist programme covers the following specific topics:
- The main Principles and Definitions of Risk Management
- ISO 31000 Risk Management framework and processes
- The Risk and Opportunity Matrix
- Costs and Benefits of Risk Management
- Uncertainty in Risk Management and its dimensions
- The Limitations of Risk Management
- Developing a Risk-Aware Culture in organisations
- The Aims of Risk Management in organisations
- Influences on Risk Culture
- Historical Foundations of Risk Management
- The COSO ERM Integrated Framework
- And plenty more!