Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies – CLCOR
Code : CLCOR
Version : 1.0
Days : 5
Price HT : 3970€ Price CLC HT : Accepté
5 Days for
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture.
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP.
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features.
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams.
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement PSTN access using MGCP gateways.
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access.
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Implement toll fraud prevention.
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster.
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, the call flows and the protocols.
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers.
- Describe how MRA is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company.
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic.
- Define QoS and its models.
- Implement classification and marking.
- Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst switches.
Who is this course for?
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
To fully benefit from this course, you should have one or more of the following basic technical competencies:
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, public switched telephone networks (PSTNs), and voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Describing the Cisco Collaboration Solutions Architecture
- Exploring Call Signaling over IP Networks Bullet
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager LDAP
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Provisioning Features
- Exploring Codecs
- Describing Dial Plans and Endpoint Addressing
- Implementing MGCP Gateways
- Implementing Voice Gateways
- Configuring Calling Privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Toll Fraud Prevention
- Implementing Globalized Call Routing
- Describing Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence
- Enabling Cisco Jabber
- Configuring Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Analyzing Quality Issues in Converged Networks
- Defining QoS and QoS Models
- Implementing Classification and Marking
- Configuring Classification and Marking on Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Using Certificates
- Configure IP Network Protocols
- Configure and Troubleshoot Collaboration Endpoints
- Troubleshoot Calling Issues
- Configure and Troubleshoot LDAP Integration in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Deploy an IP Phone Through Auto and Manual Registration
- Configure Self-Provisioning
- Configure Batch Provisioning
- Explore the Cisco VoIP Bandwidth Calculator
- Configure Regions and Locations
- Implement Endpoint Addressing and Call Routing
- Implement PSTN Calling Using MGCP Gateways
- Configure and Troubleshoot ISDN PRI
- Examine Cisco IOS Gateway Inbound and Outbound Dial-Peer Functions
- Implement and Troubleshoot Digit Manipulation on a Cisco IOS Gateway
- Configure Calling Privileges
- Implement Toll Fraud Prevention on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Globalized Call Routing
- Deploy an On-Premise Cisco Jabber Client for Windows
- Examine the Integration between Unity Connection and CUCM
- Manage Unity Connection Users
- EAI: Configure QoS
01 53 20 37 00