Implementing and Configuring the Cisco Identity Services Engine – SISE
Code : SISE
Version : 3.0
Days : 5
Price HT : 3870 € Price CLC HT : Accepté
Our next dates :
5 Days for
- Describe Cisco ISE deployments, including core deployment components and how they interact to create a cohesive security architecture. Describe the advantages of such a deployment and how each Cisco ISE capability contributes to these advantages.
- Describe concepts and configure components related to 802.1X and MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB) authentication, identity management, and certificate services.
- Describe how Cisco ISE policy sets are used to implement authentication and authorization, and how to leverage this capability to meet the needs of your organization.
- Describe third-party Network Access Devices (NADs), Cisco TrustSec®, and Easy Connect.
- Describe and configure web authentication, processes, operation, and guest services, including guest access components and various guest access scenarios.
- Describe and configure Cisco ISE profiling services, and understand how to monitor these services to enhance your situational awareness about network-connected endpoints. Describe best practices for deploying this profiler service in your specific environment.
- Describe BYOD challenges, solutions, processes, and portals. Configure a BYOD solution, and describe the relationship between BYOD processes and their related configuration components. Describe and configure various certificates related to a BYOD solution.
- Describe the value of the My Devices portal and how to configure this portal.
- Describe endpoint compliance, compliance components, posture agents, posture deployment and licensing, and the posture service in Cisco ISE.
- Describe and configure TACACS+ device administration using Cisco ISE, including command sets, profiles, and policy sets. Understand the role of TACACS+ within the Authentication, Authentication, and Accounting (AAA) framework and the differences between the RADIUS and TACACS+ protocols.
- Migrate TACACS+ functionality from Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) to Cisco ISE, using a migration tool.
Who is this course for?
Administrateurs réseaux Individuals involved in the deployment and maintenance of the Cisco ISE platform.
To take this course it is recommended to have:
- Familiarity with the Cisco IOS® Software Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Familiarity with Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Client
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with 802.1X
Learning ressources for Prerequisite Skills
This section identifies existing resources that the learner may use to obtain the prerequisite knowledge and skills.
Here are Cisco learning offerings that contribute to recommended skills and knowledge:
- Cisco CCNP® Security Certification training
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Cisco ISE Use Cases
- Describing Cisco ISE Functions
- Cisco ISE Deployment Models
- Context Visibility
- Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Using 802.1X for Wired and Wireless Access
- Using MAC Authentication Bypass for Wired and Wireless Access
- Introducing Identity Management
- Configuring Certificate Services
- Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco TrustSec Configuration
- Easy Connect
- Web Authentication and Guest Services
- Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Introducing Guest Access Components
- Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Configuring Sponsor and Guest Portals
- Cisco ISE Profiler
- Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Profiling Deployment and Best Practices
- Cisco ISE BYOD
- Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Describing BYOD Flow
- Configuring the My Devices Portal
- Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
- Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Introducing Endpoint Compliance Services
- Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
- Working with Network Access Devices
- Review TACACS+
- Cisco ISE TACACS+ Device Administration
- Configure TACACS+ Device Administration
- TACACS+ Device Administration Guidelines and Best Practices
- Migrating from Cisco ACS to Cisco ISE
01 53 20 37 00